and it is not improving as fast as we all hoped and expected. The organization of the young2021bohemia festival in March 2021 may be endangered. Organizers are monitoring situation. One of the considered options is to move the young2021bohemia to a later date in 2021, namely to 21-24 October 2021. Organizers plan to advise the ultimate decision in few weeks.
Please feel free to let us know preliminary if you and your ensemble are considering participation in young2021bohemia and if this new alternative date of the festival in 2021 would be acceptable for your ensemble.
Thank you very much for your messages.